Faculty who are active scholars, engaged in their disciplinary fields, and aware of the ongoing expansion of knowledge within their academic areas fulfill on important part of their professional development. Scholars who actively teach and reflect upon their teaching will bring into their research, scholarly, and creative endeavors the curiosity and insights that arise within the classroom and helps to foster within students a lifelong love of learning. The College offers several funding opportunities that assist faculty in their research, scholarship, and creative work, and their curriculum and pedagogy enhancement.
For Teaching Enhancement
Questions? Contact the Kendall Center Director, Alisa Rosenthal.
- Individual Mini-Grants
- Departmental and Program Teaching and Learning Mini-Grants
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Grants
- Curriculum Development and Revitalization Grants
- Faculty Learning Communities
For Scholarship or Creativity Support
Questions? Contact the Faculty Development Committee.
- Research, Scholarship & Creativity Grants
- Presidential Faculty/Student Collaboration Grants
- For Initiatives Enhancing Sustainability and Community Health -
Questions? Contact Steve Kjellgren