Academic Advising Services
To assist you in making full use of your four years on and off
campus, in and out of the classroom, the advising staff will help you
address some of the following concerns:
- Transcript review for requirements—determine time for opportunities such as internships, study abroad, and community service.
- Portfolio development.
- Academic planning and preparation for registration sessions.
- Suggestion of courses from other departments and experiences on and off campus to supplement a major.
- Decision-making process for majors and possible further study or careers.
- Pacing work to finish Incompletes.
- Adjustments due to illness or the unforeseen, adjustments in returning to school after illness or leaves.
To use these services, please make an appointment with the staff at the Advising Center.