Nutrition and Exercise
Developing good nutrition and exercise habits are part of the college learning experience. At Gustavus you will have many great resources to help you build these habits, for free! Health Service has a registered dietitian, Jen Donkin, to help you with any dietary questions you may have. Located in the Lund Center, the Human Performance Lab is a free resource for all Gustavus faculty, staff, and students. This lab is staffed by senior Health Fitness Majors and offers free physiological assessments and exercise programming advice. Stop in or sign up to meet with one of the staff members.
Exercise and Nutrition
- Gustavus Fitness Assessment
- Choose My Plate
- National Dairy Council nutrition information about dairy products
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Harvard School of Public Health
- Fruits and Veggies: More Matters
- The Vegetarian Resource Group
- Healthy Weight Network
- My Fitness Pal
- Action for a Healthy Community
- Gustavus Counseling Center Individual or group counseling, consultation, programs and workshops, or referrals.
- National Eating Disorders Association Dedicated to expanding the public knowledge of eating disorders.