Alcohol, Tobacco, and Drugs
The Gustavus community offers a great deal of support for students with alcohol, drug and other controlled substance abuse. The office of Alcohol and Drug Education, along with the Peer Assistants, is a great resource for students with alcohol or drug use. Other resources available on campus include CFs, Head Residents, Campus Safety , or the Counseling Center.
- Alcoholics Anonymous A fellowship of men and women that help each other recover from alcoholism.
- American Lung Association Freedom From Smoking Clinic
- Chew Free Help to quit chewing tobacco or snuff
- Children of Alcoholics Education for young adults from alcoholic families.
- Quitplan Resource on smoking cessation.
- Tobacco Free U Smoking cessation