We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the Gustavus Adolphus College Community.
Because of the serenity and size of Gustavus Adolphus College, some tend to get the impression that the college community is immune to crime. Unfortunately, crime does not stop at the borders of our campus. People find this out all too well when they become victims of crime.
The responsibility of crime prevention does not rest solely with the campus security department. We need everybody's assistance in making Gustavus Adolphus College a safe and secure place where the community can go about its endeavors in a safe manner. YOU are the most important piece of the crime prevention plan. The success of it depends mainly on you.
The potential for crime does exist at Gustavus Adolphus College, but by practicing good crime prevention habits, the possibility of your becoming a victim substantially reduces.
Have a safe and productive school year.
Student online registration has closed - register in person in the Campus Safety office. Please call 507-933-8888 if you have any parking questions.
A valid permit is required for students and employees to park on campus and must be displayed correctly on the vehicle. Visitor parking is always closed to students and employees and is always enforced. Visitors must register with their host in the Campus Safety office and display an overnight parking permit to park 2am-7am on campus.
For immediate assistance contact Campus Safety 24 hours a day at 507-933-8888.
3 weeks ago
- Students and employees must display a valid parking permit to park on campus. Come to the Campus Safety office before parking on campus to obtain your parking permit. Visitor parking is closed to students and employees at all times (24/7/365).
- Student parking stickers are $125 for the remainder of the academic year. Temporary passes are available $5/weekday for those without a paid sticker.
- Always assume that parking is enforced, even if classes are not in session. Parking IS ENFORCED during finals.
- Remember that parking regulations ARE enforced during inclement weather. All green permit parking except designated employee overnight parking in the motor pool is No Parking 2am-7am, 7 days a week. Both rows of red permit parking behind Beck Hall (in the Stadium lot) are also posted No Parking 2am-7am and enforced 7 days a week.
- If you will be leaving your vehicle on campus during Spring break, you must park in the GRAVEL parking lot – red permit parking in the BJORLING LOT directly west of the music building or if that fills up, the designated break parking section in the ARBOR VIEW parking lot. Any vehicles not moved to this location during break will be TOWED at the owner’s expense. Look for the BREAK PARKING signs to park in the correct area – cars parked in the wrong rows of Arbor View/Bjorling will still be towed at owner’s expense ($80 minimum).