Academic Operations Committee (AOC)
- To review and recommend procedures for registration, scheduling classes, advising of students, making up calendars and catalogs, and other academic procedures.
- To review and recommend policies concerning the Library, internship program, and instructional infrastructure.
- To review and recommend policies and procedures regarding admissions, enrollment, and financial aid.
- To review and recommend policies regarding grading.
- To review and recommend policies regarding recognition for academic achievement (including Dean’s List and President’s List, Honors Day, Latin honors, and commencement).
- To review and recommend policies regarding the Honor Code and violations, academic probation, and eligibility for extracurricular activities.
- To review and recommend candidates for graduation and policies and procedures regarding graduation.
- To conduct appropriate continuing self-study of academic policies and procedures.
- To nominate candidates for the Grade Appeals Board and the Honor Board.
- Five faculty members elected at-large for staggered three-year terms.
- Two students, not all of the same class year, selected by the Student Senate, which may specify the length of term (at least one year).
- Non-voting ex officio: Provost or designee, Dean of Students or designee, Registrar, Chair of the Library, Director of Athletics,
- Director of Internships, and Director of the Academic Support Center or designee.