The mission of the Office of Campus Activities at Gustavus Adolphus is closely linked to the mission of the College, with leadership development, student learning, opportunities for service to the College and community, and personal well being at its core. The Campus Activities Office
- Promotes student engagement through experiential education.
- Provides opportunities for students to learn and utilize leadership skills.
- Fosters an environment that connects students and builds community.
- Facilitates a comprehensive series of intellectual, multicultural, recreational, social, and campus governance programs.
- Helps students realize their individual and collective potential.
|Andrea Junso||Director of Campus Activities
New Student Orientation, Campus Activities Board, Campus Center/Student Union Management, G.O.L.D., Senior Week
|Amy Pehrson ’91||Assistant Director of Campus Activities
Peer Assistants, Mentoring, G.O.L.D., BU Coaching, Gusties After Dark Programming
|Julianne Watterson||Assistant Director of Campus Activities
Greek Life, Student Organizations, Family Weekend, Mascot Program, Senior Week
|Cassandra Nelson ’84||Event Services Coordinator
Information Desk, Ticketing, Reservations, Office Management
|Heather Wilmes||Security Supervisor
Supervisor for Friday night Dive dances
Use our online Organization Recognition form to tell us about your organization and get recognized.
In addition to working with over 125 Gustavus student organizations, the Campus Activities Office also coordinates a variety of other events and services.
||The Rocky Horror Picture Showhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/the-rocky-horror-picture-show-2/50385Wallenberg Auditorium, Nobel Hall|
|Nov 18 8–10 pm||Hip-Hop Violinist Josh Viettihttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/hip-hop-violinist-josh-vietti/50515Alumni Hall|
|Mar 11, 2017 5–11 pm||President's Ballhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/president-s-ball-16/48800Verizon Wireless Center, Mankato, MN|