Information Desk & Ticket Sales
The Information Desk staff is here to welcome you to campus. Our staff is ready to provide directions to campus locations and will answer questions about Gustavus and community events and resources.
Campus Center and Student Union Meeting Room Reservations
Online web requests for meeting and event space(s) are preferred. At the reservation (EMS) website, select My Account and log in or create an account using your Gustavus ID. Online requests require more than 24 hours notice. Last minute reservation requests can be made by calling the Information Desk at 933-7590.
To reserve banquet rooms, contact the Catering Dept. 933-6245.
- Tickets are sold at the Information Desk for many campus events such as plays and concerts. If you are a student, faculty, or staff you must have your Gustavus ID present to receive a ticket. Or visit www.gustavustickets.com to order tickets on-line. All Gustavus students MUST create an account on the Gustavus Tickets website.
- Mankato Land to Air tickets (service to/from the airport) and St. Peter Transit tickets are available at a discount for student use only, and are available September through May.
- The Information Desk also sells tickets for events sponsored by the Campus Activities Board.
Game and Equipment Rentals
- Equipment such as pool balls, cues, ping pong balls, paddles, darts, etc.
- Bingo set
- Ropes Course
- Popcorn Machine
- Students must have a Gustavus ID to rent any games or equipment.
Maps of the campus, phone listings of faculty/staff, phonebooks for St. Peter, Mankato, and Twin Cities, and St. Peter Transit information and more are available at the Information Desk.