Campus Center and Student Union Reservations

Reservations in the Jackson Campus Center and Johnson Student Union can be made online at You may also contact Julia Hopper for assistance at 507-933-7598 or

To reserve banquet rooms, contact Dining Service at 507-933-6245.

Equipment and Board Game Rentals

  • The Campus Activities Office (CAO) rents out yard games, board and card games, art supplies, bingo, a photo booth, and more!
  • Requests are typically reviewed within 72 hours and you will be notified via email regarding the status of your request. Reservable items are first come, first served. Please keep this in mind when requesting items for your event.
  • Anyone who requests the photo booth or karaoke machine will be assigned a Campus Activities student employee to their event if available. They will arrive 15-30 minutes before your designated start time to get set up and assist with these items throughout your event. 
  • Please use this link to submit a reservation request:
  • If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Julia Hopper at or stop by the Campus Activities Office Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:45 pm. 
  • The following items and equipment are available to request and reserve:
     - Karaoke Machine
     - Photo Booth (requires a CAO employee to staff)
     - Bingo set
     - Popcorn machine (reservable to recognized student organizations and Student Life offices only)
     - Board and card games: see the full list of games on the form
     - Outdoor Games: Giant Jenga (2), Giant Checkers (1), Bean Bags (2), Bocce Ball (5), Spikeball (3), Kuub (2), 9-Square-in-the-air (1)
     - Art Supplies: markers, crayons, colored pencils, scissors, rulers, etc.
     - ID Card Scanners
     - Wheelchair (1)
     - Plexiglass Table Screens (2)
     - Large Sandwich Boards (3)

Campus Center and Student Union Room Reservations

  • All campus reservation requests can be completed through this form, besides the banquet rooms, which can be completed through this separate form.
  • Please check out this quick event planning one-page document or the Event Planning Checklist provided by Event Services. 
  • Campus Center & Student Union Room Reservations:
    • Jackson Campus Center: 49er Conference Room, Courtyard Cafe, Konferensrum, Johns Family Courtyard, and Eckman Mall
    • Johnson Student Union: Alumni Hall
  • Guest House reservation requests should be sent to

Sound Equipment and Event Setup Requests

  • Reservations from recognized student organizations or campus departments that require sound equipment and/or room setup must provide this information at the time of the reservation request. Requests without event details will not be approved until complete. Requests must be made a minimum of three weeks before an event to ensure the availability of your needs. 
  • For questions about sound equipment and technology event services, please visit or contact them at or 507-933-7373. 

Table Reservations

  • The upper (4) and lower (2) level tables in the Campus Center may be reserved by recognized student organizations and departments.
  • There must be at least one person a part of the student organization or department at the table at all times.
  • All tabling materials must go with you after tabling - please do not leave any materials at the tables. 
  • Tables must stay in their designated locations.
  • Off-campus representatives must be sponsored by a recognized student organization or department and will be assigned a table on either the upper or lower level of the Campus Center free of cost. 
  • Off-campus vendors (for-profit businesses) may rent a lower-level table at the rate of $40 per day, cash or check only.
  • Credit card companies are not allowed on campus, even if sponsored by a campus organization.
  • If fundraising, you must complete the fundraising form and submit it to Campus Activities. Go to
  • Find more information about student organization tabling in the Student Organization How-To Guide.

Sandwich Boards

  • There are three (3) large sandwich boards to be reserved for OUTDOOR use only.
  • For use by recognized student organizations and Student Life departments only.