- Student Organization Name
- Club Tennis
- Sports and Recreation
- Statement Of Purpose/ Mission
- To bring tennis to a greater population at Gustavus Adolphus College. We will compete with schools outside of Gustavus. We strive to improve members tennis abilities and build a team environment that everyone is connected to.
- Article I: Name and Mission Statement Section I: The organization shall be called Gustavus Club Tennis Section II: The mission of the association is: To bring tennis to a greater population at Gustavus Adolphus College. We will compete with schools outside of Gustavus. We strive to improve members tennis abilities and build a team environment that everyone is connected to. Article II: Membership Section I: Any member of the Gustavus Adolphus College community may join Club Tennis. It is recommended that members have tennis ability above 3.0 on the NRTP Rating scale, but is not required. Team competition is coed so both males and females are encouraged to join. Article III: Officers Section I: Positions The positions available are 2 Co-Captains. Section II: Purpose The officers will organize all fundraisers and events, manage funds and keep in close contact with our advisor. Section III: Candidacy All officers need to be enrolled at Gustavus Adolphus College. Nominations will be made at the end of each academic year and the members will openly elect who will lead the team. There is no limit on how many years an officer may hold a title. Section IV: The Co-Captain The Co-Captain will organize weekly practices. Co-Captains are also responsible for registering the team for meets and organizing a schedule for competition. Article IV: Meetings Section I: Practices will be held as decided by the team at the beginning of each year. Co-captains will strive to organize at least 3 weekly practices whenever possible during the Club Tennis season. Article V: Finances Section I: Funds are allocated by the Gustavus Student Senate, received through off-campus grants, departmental allocations, and through donations. Article V: Amendments Section I: At anytime any member may propose an amendment to the constitution. A requirement of a 3⁄4 vote of the current members of the group is required for the amendment to be instilled.
- USTA (United States Tennis Association), TOC (Tennis On Campus)
- Application Type
Role Organization Title Full Name President Jennessa Runia firstname.lastname@example.org Member Jordan Anderson email@example.com Member Rachel Meier firstname.lastname@example.org Member Leif Bade email@example.com Vice President Jennifer Wedin firstname.lastname@example.org Advisor Advisor Jared Phillips email@example.com Secretary Advisor Kelsey Lenhart firstname.lastname@example.org Treasurer Advisor Rachel Schuth email@example.com Risk Manager Advisor Dennis Lee firstname.lastname@example.org