“Paraliminal” audio sessions to help with personal issues
You are welcome to use “Paraliminal” learning sessions to help your nonconscious mind learn new ways of responding to what is going on for you personally.
These audio tools, created by Paul R. Scheele, Ph.D., of Learning Strategies, can help you can resolve real-time personal issues and achieve your goals.
When using, be in a place where you can listen with headphones, relax, and close your eyes. The average Paraliminal session is 20 minutes.
Gustavus students are free to stream the sessions at no charge. Here are the available sessions:
- Anxiety-Free -- Gain freedom from fear and project strength. Ideal for common anxieties.
- Automatic Pilot -- Eliminate negative self-talk and vaporize self-sabotage.
- Belief -- Strengthen belief in your abilities.
- Deep Relaxation -- Enter a deep state of relaxation. Drain stress from your day.
- Get Around To It -- Eliminate procrastination.
- Memory Supercharger -- Improve your ability to imprint and recall information. Reduce test anxiety. Best to be used before bed or within two hours before a test.
- New History Generator -- Change emotions and memories that hinder you.
- New Option Generator -- Create new solutions and choices. Ideal when faced with dilemma or obsessed over something.
- Personal Genius -- Use your true, natural genius for learning. Helps you focus. Best for use before a study session or first thing in the morning.
- Self-Discipline -- Follow through with consistency and determination.
- Self-Esteem Supercharger -- Build confidence and immediately feel better about yourself.
- 10-Minute Supercharger -- Energize and become mentally alert in ten minutes. A useful caffeine substitute.
An informative booklet with tips and insights comes with each title.
Paraliminals were created by Paul R. Scheele, Ph.D., of Learning Strategies Corporation, which has donated these services to Gustavus. The Paraliminals available were selected from their library of personal development resources.
To learn more about the technical aspects of Paraliminals, visit here.
For more about all of the Paraliminals available through Learning Strategies, visit here.
To access the Paraliminals, current Gustavus students, faculty, and employees may click here.