Academic Technology Committee (ATC)
- To recommend, review and evaluate implementation of policy in support of GTS’s mission as it relates to academic technology.
- To assist GTS in the planning and implementation of academic technology initiatives.
- To support, in cooperation with other stakeholders, clear and regular communication between the faculty, the Provost’s Office, the Library and GTS on issues related to academic technology, including an annual report delivered to Faculty Senate.
- To recommend and evaluate implementation of academic technology budgeting priorities funded through the College’s budget allocations to GTS.
- To advise the Budget Committee on long- and short-term funding issues related to academic technology.
- To contribute to GTS advisory committee decision making on broad technology issues.
- One faculty representative selected by each of the five divisions of the College. These will be nominated and elected by each division and will serve staggered three-year terms.
- Library chair or designee.
- Two students, not of the same class year, selected by the Student Senate.
- Voting ex officio: Provost (or designee).
- Voting ex officio: Associate Director of Instructional Services.
- The voting members will elect a committee chair.
May 17, 2013
Here you will find a preliminary indication of which the academic technology items that were requested by faculty last fall will be allocated in the next several months. As these items are placed, this will be indicated in the 'Complete' column. It is very important that viewers of this document understand that this is a preliminary list, based on a projected budget for academic technology in the coming fiscal year, and that there may be changes in this list if the actual budget deviates from the current projection. All Gustavus faculty should be able to view this document; if you have trouble, please contact GTS or contact the ATC Chair Dwight Stoll (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have questions about a specific item you've requested, please contact the ATC Chair your divisional representative on the ATC committee.