Immigration Attorneys & ServicesCenter for International and Cultural Education

If you have a legal issue related to immigration or a criminal offense, you should first meet with Jeff Anderson, Assistant Director of International Student and Scholar Services. If the issue is beyond the scope of international student advising, he may refer you to an attorney. For most things, you should consult an attorney who specializes in, or has significant experience with, immigration law. Even if the issue is related to a criminal offense, that can have a significant impact on your immigration status.

You can search for an immigration attorney with these resources.

 There are some free or reduced fee legal services that can help with immigration issues.