Applying to GustavusCenter for International and Cultural Education

Degree seeking students should apply through Gustavus Admission.

Exchange students should apply through their home university. If your home university has an exchange partnership with Gustavus Adolphus College, and nominates you to participate in the exchange program, then you will complete a Gustavus exchange program application, which your home university international office will submit to Jeff Anderson in the Center for International and Cultural Education.