Gustavus Philosophers' Guild
- Student Organization Name
- Gustavus Philosophers' Guild
- Academic / Honorary
- Statement Of Purpose/ Mission
- To provide an open forum for philosophical discussions involving students from all disciplines especially philosophy.
- The Gustavus Philosophers' Guild will be open to any interested students at Gustavus Adolphus College. There will be no dues required of members to be a part of our organization. Members will not be faulted if they do not show up to events or meeting. If for some reason an officer is unable to fulfill their duties; any officer may request to step down and another member will be elected to take on the role. Weekly open executive board meetings will be held on Wednesday from 7:00-8:00 PM, but will not be required. We will have philosophical discussions once every other week and one-two monthly events. The meetings are open to both officers and non-officers so that we give students who aren’t officers a chance to share ideas that can help this organization grow. Officers will be elected every spring for the following academic year. If unable to fulfill their duties, any officer may request to step down and another member will be elected to fulfill their role.
- Application Type
Role Organization Title Full Name Advisor Philosophers' Guild Joshua Brown email@example.com Risk Manager Philosophers' Guild Oyster Baillie firstname.lastname@example.org Secretary Philosophers' Guild Joel Stremmel email@example.com Vice President Philosophers' Guild Josh Landahl firstname.lastname@example.org Member Philosophers' Guild Jens Thomsen email@example.com President Philosophers' Guild Sami Manick firstname.lastname@example.org Treasurer Philosophers' Guild John Granlund email@example.com Member Philosophers' Guild Kyle Hilding