Gustavus Philosophers' Guild
- Student Organization Name
- Gustavus Philosophers' Guild
- Academic / Honorary
- Statement Of Purpose/ Mission
- To provide an open forum for philosophical discussions involving students from all disciplines especially philosophy.
- The Gustavus Philosophers' Guild will be open to any interested students at Gustavus Adolphus College. There will be no dues required of members to be a part of our organization. Members will not be faulted if they do not show up to events or meeting. If for some reason an officer is unable to fulfill their duties; any officer may request to step down and another member will be elected to take on the role. Weekly open executive board meetings will be held on Wednesday from 7:00-8:00 PM, but will not be required. We will have philosophical discussions once every other week and one-two monthly events. The meetings are open to both officers and non-officers so that we give students who aren’t officers a chance to share ideas that can help this organization grow. Officers will be elected every spring for the following academic year. If unable to fulfill their duties, any officer may request to step down and another member will be elected to fulfill their role.
- Application Type
Role Organization Title Full Name Advisor Joshua Brown firstname.lastname@example.org President Wes Kloster email@example.com Risk Manager Reed Baillie firstname.lastname@example.org Secretary Sami Manick email@example.com Vice President Josh Landahl firstname.lastname@example.org Treasurer John Granlund email@example.com Member Jens Thomsen firstname.lastname@example.org Member Joel Stremmel email@example.com Member Matthew Glaser firstname.lastname@example.org