The Office of the Registrar at Gustavus Adolphus College is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.. Normally, transcript requests received before 10:00 a.m. (Central Time) will be processed within 24 hours. Exceptions include, the opening week of each semester, one week before and after graduation, and between Christmas and New Year's when the College is closed.
No transcripts will be issued to current students once the final grading period begins until all final grades for all students have been recorded. This is to ensure that no incomplete transcripts are released. There are no exceptions. Current students may request that a transcript be held until final grades for a term are recorded. Please plan accordingly.
There is no per-request fee for transcripts.
In compliance with Federal regulations, only you may request your own transcript. Verifying that this is the case can be done by providing the following information, in writing, by regular mail, fax, or e-mail (telephone requests cannot be honored):
- Full name and name when enrolled, if different;
- Address and telephone number;
- Social Security Number or Gustavus ID number;
- Current student: Yes/No; Year of graduation or last year in attendance;
- An exact, legible name and address where the transcript is to be mailed. To send to an institution, organization, or company, you must include the name of the institution/business;
- If your name is now different from the name of record at Gustavus Adolphus College, a photocopy of a current driver's license should accompany the request so that the file name can be updated.
Federal Express can be used for overnight delivery of transcripts. A valid credit card number and expiration date is required by Federal Express for this service.
Transcripts sent to the requester will be in internal sealed envelopes marked "Unofficial If Seal is Broken."
Transcripts will not be released until all outstanding College account balances have been paid in full. See the current Academic Bulletin for further details.
Requests can be sent any one of the following ways:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 507-933-6258
- Office of the Registrar
Gustavus Adolphus College
800 W. College Ave
St. Peter, MN 56082
Any questions can be directed to the Office of the Registrar at: (507) 933-7495.