12 Days of Wellness
Gustavus Health Promotion
To add to the holiday fun, the Gustavus Health Promotion Program is offering a 12 Days of Wellness Challenge. All the tasks are fun, easy, and will make the holidays a more enjoyable time for all participants. Prizes are offered for those that complete the challenge.
The goal for the 12 Days of Wellness is to complete every activity on the wellness calendar. The wellness challenges must be completed DECEMBER 1-12, 2013. Registration forms and calendar can be found on the GHP website.
Details of the Challenge are listed below:
- Challenge is to be completed December 1-12, 2013 (Not before!)
- If you do not have online access please fill out the registration form attached and send it to Laurie Kelly in Lund Center Office #212P between November 15th and November 29th. You can pick up a hard copy of the Calendar in the November newsletter, Lund Center Information Desk (Limited number available), or print one off the website.
- Calendars must be turned in December 13th-16th
- Registered participants who complete the program will receive a gift after the 12 Days of Wellness Challenge is over.
- You must register online (or by hard copy to Laurie Kelly) between November 15–29
- Submit one final online calendar when the challenge is complete BY DECEMBER 16TH!!
- Gifts will be distributed Friday DECEMBER 13, 10a.m. to 4p.m. and Monday 16th 10a.m. to 4p.m. at a table by the Lund Center Information Desk.
- If you are unable to pick up the prize during the designated times, please contact Laurie Kelly to make other arrangements.
If you have any questions regarding the 12 Days of Wellness please contact Laurie Kelly at email@example.com or x6145