Microsoft Office Suite
(Redirected from Office)
The Microsoft Office Suite is a package of office productivity software released by Microsoft and is available for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh operating systems. Current versions for Windows and Macintosh is Office 2016.
Microsoft Office comes in many versions, here is a list of the latest programs available for campus machines:
- Access - database, Windows only
- Excel - spreadsheet
- OneNote - note management
- Outlook - e-mail client
- Powerpoint - presentations
- Publisher - publication design, Windows only
- Word - word processor
Access the Gustavus cloud based version of Office: Office 365
Faculty and staff
Gustavus Adolphus College provides the Microsoft Office Suite to all college-owned computers. For personally owned computers, the full version of Microsoft Office is available free to all current employees through Gustavus Office 365. To learn more visit Office 365.
The full version of Microsoft Office is available free to all current active students through Gustavus Office 365. To learn more visit Office 365.
Upgrading to the Latest Version of Office
- Windows - please use the Software Center for installation.
- Macintosh - please use the Managed Software Center for installation.
For questions or concerns regarding upgrading, please contact the Technology Helpline.
- Activation Issues
- Institutionally owned windows computers running Office 2010 will display activation errors. To resolve the problem: update to the newest version of Office or ask for manual activation (call the Technology Helpline).