|Total Estimated Cost||$51,540|
Cost, quality, and value. Along with all the other reasons to select a college, your family is very likely to consider these. What do you get for your investment? Are the opportunities worth the cost?
Consider the experience:
- 80% of Gustavus students graduate in four years (compared to Minnesota private colleges' average of 66% or the state college average of 25%)
- If you look at students who start at Gustavus as first-years and attend full time for four years, our graduation rate is 98%
- Last year, over 99% of our newest graduates were situated within six months of graduation -- working, attending graduate school, volunteering, or otherwise doing what they want to be doing.
Consider the assistance:
- Over 70% of current students receive need-based financial assistance from Gustavus; over 90% receive some kind of aid, such as scholarships, grants, loans, or student employment.
- Over $14 million in scholarships and grants are awarded to incoming Gustavus students.
- You can get an estimate of potential financial aid – both merit-based and need-based – from Gustavus by completing our online financial aid calculator.