- Karolinska Institutet: Celebrating the 300-year anniversary of Linnaeus's birth. Coordinated by the Swedish Research council. Stockholm, Sweden.
- A unique celebration of the 300th anniversary of Linnaeus's birth. Looks at art and reality by comparing the flowers of Swedish folk art with the real flowers that Linnaeus classified. Chicago, Illinois.
- This website serves as an organizer for many Linnaeus celebrations all over the world. It has a short description of each celebration, including location, date and weblink.
- The American Swedish History Museum's Tercentenary Celebration includes a loan exhibit displayed in the museum, which will also travel to other Swedish museums including those in Chicago and Minneapolis. A symposium of the world's finest Linnaeus scholars, and other educational programming will also be held throughout the year.
- The Swedish Embassy's website includes a list of the many tercentenary events that will be held throughout Sweden, including exhibitions, talks, debates, and film screenings, as well as links to other relevant websites.
- A compilation of links pertaining to Linnaean organizations, collections, libraries, projects, documents, and societies throughout the world.
- Description of the Swedish Institute's "Linnaeus 300" project, and associated international events.
- A brief biography of Linnaeus and the history of his classification system
- A short summary of Linnaeus' life and scientific thought
- A description of Linnaeus' journeying and teaching
- A collection of information pertaining to Linnaeus' life, and his views on nature, the economy, and the cosmos
- A fictitious ethnobotanical dialogue with Linnaeus about his unfinished journey to Lapland
- Linnaeus' notable publications, honors, and relationships
- The Linnaean Correspondence: Letters written 1730-1740
- Descriptions and examples of Linnaeus' classification system
- Linnaeus and Russian ornamental botany
- Linnaeus' work: special collections: memorial library: University of Wisconsin, Madison
Linnaeus Around the World
- The Linnaeus Society from Bordeaux, France: Information and a schedule of 300th year activities (Information in French)
- Linnaean Society of New South Wales, Australia: Some information provided, but no celebrations
- The Linnaean Society of London: A tribute to Linnaeus at the Chelsea Flower Show 2007
- The Swedish Linnaeus Society: an organization to spread and increase knowledge of Carl Linnaeus and his works
- USA expeditions in honor of the Linnaeus year, based out of Washington
- Earthbound expeditions: A Linnaeus-themed journey through Sweden, Aland, and Finland
- The Swedish Postal Service: commemorating the year (PDF in English)
- The European Food Information Council (EUFIC) Linnaeus 2007: An International Conference on Food and Nutrition in honor of the prominent scientist Carl Von Linnaeus (Information in English)
- American Swedish Historical Museum Linnaeus website, Pennsylvania
- Smaland Celebration (Information in Swedish)
Articles and Speeches on Linnaeus
- A speech at Uni Helskinki, Finland (given in Swedish) Jan 2007 (RealPlayer)
- Article in USA Today: Linnaeus Celebration Jan 2007
- Article in San Francisco Chronicle: Naturalist's classification system helps us keep order in the garden: Let us pay respect to Carl Linnaeus
- Article describing Linnaeus and his life work (In Finnish)
- Article in New York Times: In the Garden of Linnaeus