Cancelled: Dream Job Workshop
"Get More Than Just A Job. Get The Career You Crave!"
The Dream Job Workshop has been cancelled due to low registration. Please check back for rescheduling details.
The Gustavus Center for Servant Leadership is thrilled to offer “Dream Job Workshop”! We are most grateful for the support from Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Saint Mary's University and to Catherine Beyer Breet (www.arbez.com) for creating and presenting this four-part classroom series (also available in webinar format) and the Online Job Hunt Coaching System.
Meet the Instructor
Meet Your Coach: http://youtu.be/dvDJbx6gG54
Want to learn more? Watch Catherine’s extended invitation video
For the past 15 years, Catherine has been closing the gap between people and their dreams. Over 50,000
resumes, thousands of interviews and hundreds of hires have taught her that dreams really can come true! As Chief Stripe Changer with ARBEZ, her Job Hunt Coaching System and customized training are getting people hired in weeks, not months. Since 2009, together with wonderful community leaders like Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Mary’s University, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, and over 41 congregations, she has helped over 25,000 job seekers make their dreams a reality. Let her help you! Read More
What is this Course
This course is designed for anyone who is: unemployed, underemployed, or unhappily employed. It takes participants from naming gifts, talents, and passions to finding a dream job.
Learn a proven job search & career management methodology:
- Discover your unique gifts & talents
- Understand the current job market
- Learn how to translate your unique talent, passion & education into a meaningful career … today and tomorrow.
- Create a personal (clear and concise) action plan
- Identify & break through the job search barriers
- Build a personalized networking plan which will serve as a framework for building lifelong career connections. (Hint: networking can be fun & effective all at once!)
Anticipated deliverables (each participant will create the following):
|“Perfect job” profile||Cover letter template|
|Target marketing plan||Job hunt action plan|
|Résumé||Job hunt scorecard|
|Target networking plan||Interview strategy|
|30-second “elevator pitch”||New job launch plan|
To learn more about this course, visit here for the details on the session breakdowns:
What are Others Saying
Past participants in the program found it to be of great value, we hope that you do as well. Here is what they are saying:
- “The workshop was great! Good for anyone looking to find their calling. Very insightful and Catherine is a wealth of knowledge.”
- “Catherine is energetic, knowledgeable, and inspiring. I have learned so much!”
- “It was great to connect with other Gusties and network with those I typically wouldn’t meet. The power of synergy as Gustie helped Gustie.”
- “Thank you so much for offering this course. I have been stuck for two years because I was only applying to online positions. I now have new strategies. I am confident 2012 will find me a new job.”
- “Catherine’s workshop was transformational. Her online technologies and thoughtful exercises provoked me to imagine a dream job and take first steps to get there.”
- Ashley Houston, 2008 Gustavus Graduate:
When and Where is the Course
If not now, when? Join us for an invigorating look at the new world of work, and how to take your unique skills, passion, education and talent to work in a rewarding career. In the place where passion and talent collide, there is a dream job waiting for you.
Spring Series Dates
Tuesday, April 2 from 6-8pm
Tuesday, April 16 from 6-8pm
Tuesday, April 30 from 6-8pm
Tuesday, May 14 from 6-8pm
Wednesday, April 3 from 6-7:30pm
Wednesday, April 17 from 6-7:30pm
Wednesday, May 1 from 6-7:30pm
Wednesday, May 15 from 6-7:30pm
The course will be offered in the Univerity Center at Saint Mary's University, Minneapolis, MN. Parking is in the Saint Mary's University lot, west of the building across Oakland Avenue, or on the street. Click here to get printable directions and parking information.
Course Options - Classroom or Webinar
This four-part classroom series, which will take your skills, passion, and education and translate them into a rewarding career, includes full access to the Online Job Hunt Coaching System including 49 video courses and 29 exercises, it offers participants the “how to” every step of the way. The cost of this classroom course is $199. Read More
Online Learning (Webinar):
Do you live outside the Twin Cities metro area? Are Tuesday night just too busy for you? The fall series will be offered in webinar format, including full access to the Online Job Hunt Coaching System, and is available for $149. You have the opportunity to watch the sessions webinar live each week or you may find a better time to watch it that fits into your schedule. Read More
*Every student will receive full access to the online Job Hunt Coaching System by ARBEZ for 12 weeks (access will remain in effect for 4 weeks after the final classroom session), beginning with the first classroom session available 24/7.
How to Register
Invest in yourself...you are worth it!
It is easy to register. Fill out the form and pay right away. Quick and easy!
This Session has been cancelled and will most likely be rescheduled for Fall. Please check back for more information.