Version 5.0 (6533.16) for Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.4). The version 5.0 update included numerous performance enhancements, HTML5 support, and included Bing as a default search engine option. A new plug-in feature called Safari Extensions was also released.
Wells Fargo Commercial users
This is the only Macintosh web browser that will work correctly to give you access to this website. It says that Safari is not supported, however you are able to login and access your information. Firefox users: You are able to log into the site, but you are unable to view the Expense Reporting link.
If you are using a Gustavus Wells Fargo credit card and need access to the Wells Fargo Commercial website, you will need to make sure your Apple Safari is up to date. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Find the blue Apple logo icon in the upper left-hand corner of your screen. Click on it once to show the menu.
- Click once where it says Software Update.
- It will look for updates for you to install.
- Click the install button in the lower right-hand corner of the menu.
- You may be prompted to type in your local machine password to initiate the install.
- Please restart the computer right away if it prompts you to restart.
- Open Safari, click on the Safari menu at the upper left hand corner of the screen, and click "About Safari."
- Please see the top of this article to verify you have the most up to date version.