The baccalaureate and graduate degrees in engineering or applied science may be earned through several combinations of course and degree work at Gustavus and at schools of engineering. Professional registration in engineering usually requires a B.S. degree in engineering. However, the combination of the B.A. in physics with the M.S. and/or Ph.D. in engineering is one often exercised by Gustavus graduates preparing for work in industrial research and development.
- Specialized Pre-Engineering program (Academic Catalog)
- Required courses
- Dual Degree Program at Washington University St. Louis
- Recommended Course Schedule
- Paul Saulnier, Pre-Engineering advisor, Physics
- Christopher Ramsay, Assistant Dean, School of Engineering, WashU
The Gustavus General Catalog is available online as a PDF (portable document format) file that allows you to check current information about Gustavus major, minors, and courses.