Vocation and Integrative Learning
Servant Leadership Programs
- Students spend the summer working with an organization that contributes to the common good and enables them to grow as servant-leaders
January Interim Experience
- Courses such as “Changing the World: Justice, Action and the Meaning of Life”
Vocation and Integrative Learning Resource Center
- Stop by our office to browse and check out books and other resources, and to learm more about these and other programs.
- Meet with Director of Vocation and Integrative Learning, Chris Johnson and Assistant Director, Amy Pehrson
Nancy Pautz Leadership Award
- An award that is open to students for all majors exploring vocation through a month long, off-campus or full-time experience during January term.