Inside Gustavus (January 5, 2012)
Volume 44, Number 15
Eric Dugdale (classics) had a paper titled “Good Grief: Learning Empathy through Ancient Drama,” published in Institutio, the proceedings of an international conference in Venice, edited by Licia Landi, Bob Lister and Per Rasmussen, Pensa Editore. He also co-edited "Greek Athletics and the Olympics," published by Cambridge University Press (December 2011).
On Dec. 8, Dugdale gave an invited lecture at the National Law School of India, India's top-ranking law school. The lecture was titled "Greek Drama as Political Drama: Responses to Violence in Ancient and Modern Retellings of the Orestes Myth." The lecture was hosted by the Law School's Centre for the Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy (CSSEIP) and moderated by Prof. Avinash Govindjee (Head of Public Law, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, South Africa). Dugdale offered a critique of the shortcomings of retributive justice and procedural justice and articulated the need for restorative justice.
Naomi Quiram (Print and Mail Services) was recently named to the Postal Customer Council Advisory Committee. The PCCAC, the oversight body for councils across the nation, is comprised of four industry members.
Denis Crnković (MLLC, Russian) has been awarded an American Councils Fellowship to pursue advanced studies in Croatian language and literature at the University of Zagreb for the summer of 2012. The fellowship is funded by the U.S. Department of State, Title VIII Program for Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia.
602 Gustavus students qualified for the Fall Semester Dean's List by completing three or more courses with a grade point average of 3.700 or higher.
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations' weekly program or funding opportunity highlight:
Changes to National Institutes of Health (NIH) Academic Research Enhancement Award (AREA) Grant Program.
The NIH offers AREA grants to stimulate research in biomedical and behavioral sciences at educational institutions that provide baccalaureate degrees but that have not been major recipients of NIH support. The maximum project award is $300,000 in direct costs, plus indirect costs, and is available for up to three years. Annual deadlines are Feb. 25, June 25 and Oct. 25. More information is available online. Additional insight into recent program changes is also posted online.
For more information on grants or proposal preparation, contact Bob Weisenfeld in the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (x7049 or email@example.com).
Here are some noteworthy Gustavus-related stories that recently appeared in print or broadcast media locally, regionally, or around the nation:
- Al Molde (Athletics) appeared on KNUJ Radio's monthly show The Gustavus Journal on Tuesday, Dec. 20 to talk about his retirement.
- The Mankato Free Press printed a story on the front page of its Dec. 24 Sports Section about Al Molde turning over the Athletic Director reins to Tom Brown. Molde and Brown were both interviewed for the article.
- The Mankato Free Press printed a front page story on Dec. 26 about the U.S.-Dakota War of 1862 Speaker Series at Gustavus. Elizabeth Baer (English) was quoted in the article.
- The St. Peter Herald pritned a story on Dec. 29 about the U.S.-Dakota War of 1862 Speaker Series. Baer was once again quoted in the article.
- In its 2011 Year in Review story published on Dec. 29, the St. Peter Herald printed a story about the Sesquicentennial. Also included was a large photo of Warren and Donna Beck.
- Portions of this year's Christmas in Christ Chapel service were aired on numerous radio stations across Southern Minnesota and Northern Iowa during Christmas Recess.
Anyone who has suggested additions for this list, suggestions for potential future media stories, or interest in being a media source should contact Matt Thomas (x7510 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Associate Director of Tennis and Life Camp - This position will provide executive and office managerial support to the Tennis and Life Camps Director and to Gustavus auxiliary summer programs, supervise and schedule TLC summer employees, and provide tennis instruction. Go online to the Human Resources website for more information.
For more information on the aforementioned position(s), call Human Resources (x7304).
President's Cabinet Summary
The President’s Cabinet met on December 6 and December 20 and discussed the following items:
- Professors Steve Mellema and Sujay Rao, Faculty Senate Chair and Vice Chair respectively, gave a brief update on the discussions of the Faculty Senate, including the methodology of identifying a college peer group, the academic strategic plan, and budget planning.
- President Ohle and Vice President Young reviewed their most recent trip to Sweden, including a significant campaign gift, a meeting with the Executive Director of the Nobel Foundation, and other visits with significant leaders in Sweden.
- President Ohle reviewed the tentative agenda for the January 29-30, 2012, Board meeting.
- Provost Braun reviewed with members the draft progress report the College will be submitting under the American College and University Presidents Climate Commitment (ACUPCC) framework, written by Director of the Center for Environmental Innovation Jim Dontje.
- Provost Braun briefly reviewed a draft donations policy for the Arboretum and a naming opportunity for the Deciduous Forest in the Arboretum. These documents will be submitted to the Arboretum National Advisory Board for its review.
- The following revised Lost and Found Policy was approved: There is a campus Lost and Found program managed through the Department of Campus Safety. Students, faculty and staff can submit a Lost Property Report on the Campus Safety web page or email@example.com with the subject line 'Lost and Found' and including the following information: Name, contact information, description of item (size, brand, model, color), date lost, and location lost if known; or call Campus Safety at x8809 to report any lost or missing items. Anyone finding clothing, keys, books, jewelry, wallets, electronics, sports equipment or other items on campus should bring these found items immediately to the Campus Safety Department. Lost and Found items will be held for 60 days. After 60 days, clothing and low-value items are donated to area charitable stores/organizations. Each spring, high-value items in the lost and found at least one year are sold at silent auction with the proceeds benefiting alcohol education. The Campus Safety Department understands the impact of losing personal belongings and is committed to ensuring that every effort is made to return lost and found items to the owners as quickly as possible. With your help, we can make Lost and Found work for everyone!
News & Announcements
Event Location Change...Due to a larger than expected audience, the remaining five lectures in the U.S.-Dakota War of 1862 Speaker Series have been moved from the Melva Lind Interpretive Center to Alumni Hall. All of the lectures will begin at 4 p.m. and all will be live streamed and archived for future viewing purposes.
GAC Joins UMW HERC...The Office of the Provost is pleased to announce that Gustavus has joined the Upper Midwest Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (UMW HERC) -- a partnership of more than 50 colleges and universities in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. This collaboration is designed to enhance dual-career and diversity hiring and is a premier example of the higher education community working together to advance the region.
The UMW HERC region consists of five sub-regions: Lake Superior, Lakes and Valley, Minneapolis/St. Paul Metropolitan Area, Mississippi River Valley, and Southern Prairie. Job seekers may focus their searches on colleges in a particular sub-region.
A vital feature of the UMW HERC is its regional Web site. The site can be used to find faculty and staff job postings at all member institutions. The search engine is free and available to anyone seeking employment in higher education. Dual-academic couples can receive automatic email notifications when positions in their fields open at any of the colleges in their specified sub-region. If one member of the couple is considering or already has an offer, the spouse/partner will be able to monitor opportunities for him/herself. The couple also has access to diversity, cultural, and business resources in their selected sub-region.
Donate Vacation Hours...Employees who would like to donate vacation hours for a Gustavus employee who will be on an approved FMLA leave and will run out of paid time benefits should complete and sign a request for transfer of vacation hours available at the Office of Human Resources (x7304).
Martin Luther King Day Celebration...Taylor Branch, arguably the preeminent biographer of Martin Luther King Jr., will deliver the 2012 Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Lecture at 10 a.m. Monday, Jan. 16 in Christ Chapel. A performance by Minneapolis-based Mixed Blood Theatre at 7 p.m. in Alumni Hall will conclude the day's activities. Mixed Blood’s Dr. King’s Dream celebrates the life and career of King through his own letters, sermons, books and speeches, including the timeless “I Have a Dream” speech.
Gustie Breakfast...You are invited to a Gustie Breakfast Wednesday, Jan. 11. Reserve your spot by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-933-6664. Engage with other friends of Gustavus and learn something about the College. The on-campus breakfasts will be held at 7:30 a.m.on the second Wednesday of each month in a campus banquet room. Cost is $8 for an individual or $15 per couple, payable at the door. This month’s breakfast will feature Mark Braun, provost and dean of the College. Visit the Gustie Breakfast website for more information.
Documentary Screening...In honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday, the Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies Program is sponsoring a screening of Brother Outsider: The Life of Bayard Rustin at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 17 in Confer Room 127. Rustin was Dr. King's most trusted advisor and the person who introduced King to the principles of Gandhian nonviolence. Rustin's story is largely unknown because he was openly gay. Join us for this award-winning documentary that presents a more complete picture of the civil rights movement and Rustin's pivotal role in it. The film's trailer is available on YouTube. More information about Rustin and the documentary is also available online.
Chapel Schedule... All are invited to the worship services at 10 a.m. weekdays and 10:30 a.m. Sundays in Christ Chapel. The upcoming schedule is as follows:
- Sunday, Jan. 8 - Chaplain Rachel Larson
- Monday, Jan. 9 - Chuck Niederriter
- Tuesday, Jan. 10 - Vince Thomas
- Wednesday, Jan. 11 - Morning Prayer
- Thursday, Jan. 12 - Peter Shea
- Friday, Jan. 13 - Taize Contemplative Worship
Bible Study Fellowship Group...Bring your lunch and join us for fellowship and devotions from 12:30-1:15 p.m. in Linner Lounge on Thursdays through January (5, 12, 19, 26).
- Mimi Gerstbauer (Political Science) and husband Fabian welcomed Brennan Michael on Friday, Dec. 16. He joins big brothers Ian (6) and Roan (4).
Partners in Education...Mary Solberg (Religion) will speak to 9th grade confirmation students, their parents, and other adults at 9:45 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 8 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Owatonna on the topic of "Whatever happened to Martin Luther? A fresh look at Luther and his works." Partners in Education is a program coordinated and sponsored by Church Relations in the Center for Servant Leadership in which participating faculty and staff members prepare topical presentations for adult forums in congregations of the ELCA.
Preaching in Congregations...Pulpit supply has been arranged for two services at Zion Lutheran Church in Lake Crystal on Sunday, 8:30 and 10:45 a.m. Dan Buendorf, Three Crowns Ambassador Area Representative for Church Relations, will be preaching.
Library Hours During January Interim Experience:
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.; Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sunday: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Following are changes and additions for the "Personnel Phone Directory 2011-12."
- Ulrika Dahl, Modern Foreign Languages, x7390, e-mail: udahl, Deletion
- Numa Ali, Modern Foreign Languages, x 7390, e-mail: nali , Addition (J- Term only)
- Juavah Lee, Modern Foreign Languages, x7930, e-mail: jlee4, Addition (J-Term only)
- Roger McKnight, Modern Foreign Languages, x7422, e-mail: rmcknigh , Addition ( J-Term only)
- Hanna Outakoski, Modern Foreign Languages, x7423, e-mail: houtakos , Addition (J-Term only)
- Jeffrey Haun, Psychology, x7468, e-mail: jhaun , Addition (J-Term only)
- Ben Leonard, English, x7324, e-mail: bleonard , Addition (J-Term only)
- Peter Shea, Philosophy, x 7485, e-mail: pshea, Addition
- Tom Emmert, History, x6345, e-mail: tomo , Addition
- Byron Nordstrom, History, x6345, e-mail: byron, Addition
- Guaarinex Salivia, Math and Computer Science, x7483, e-mail: gsalivia , Addition
- Kris Higgenbotham, Art, x7019, e-mail: khigginb , Addition (J-Term only)
- Bruce McClain, Art, x7019, e-mail: bmcclain , Addition (J-Term only)
The following are additions/changes for the “Department Directory 2011-12”
- Digital Arts Lab, Beck Hall 112, x6837, Addition
For further information or corrections, contact Laura McCabe (x6261 or email@example.com).
For Sale...2000 Black Volvo V70 XC with 120,000 miles. New tires, battery, and timing belt. Excellent condition and with many options. Call Brian at 507-327-4335.
For Sale...St. Peter home for sale, available late Spring 2012. Lovely, updated 1915 4-bedroom home with original oak woodwork, newer oversized 2-car garage with attached workshop and matching shed. New efficient furnace (2011). Generous custom cedar fenced yard near city swimming pool and Minnesota Avenue stores. Additional details available online.
Looking For...I am looking for wine corks (cork or plastic) and bottle caps. If you can part with these items after enjoying your beverage, please send them to Esther Wang, firstname.lastname@example.org, FAM 306. Thank you!
For Sale or Rent...3-bedroom, 2-bath house built in 1890. All three bedrooms are on the second floor. Huge detached heated two-car garage plus workshop. Open floor plan includes large 30 x 13 living room which opens to a four seasons porch with tons of natural light and 18 x 10 dining room. Kitchen has tons of cabinets and a refrigerator with ice and water in the door. Partially finished basement makes a great office. Near St Peter Library/Community Center. See tinyurl.com/320mulberry for pictures. E-mail email@example.com or call 469-8574 for more information. Available Feb. 1. $159,000 to buy or $900/month to rent.
For Rent...Home in Golden Valley, Minn. 4-bedroom (inc. master bedroom suite), living room w/fireplace, dining room, family room, newly remodeled kitchen, three bathrooms, attached double garage, fenced yard, excellent location. Call Barb at 507-934-3938.
"Plugs" is maintained as a forum by which members of the Gustavus community may offer goods and/or services to others in the community, or seek the same from them. It is not meant to accommodate ads or announcements from area businesses such as real estate agents or retailers, although from time to time such announcements may be published when deemed to be of particular interest to the community.
|Today 8:45 am to 4:30 pm||New Faculty Orientation Dayhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/new-faculty-orientation-day-13/46980Banquet Room B - Heritage Banquet Room|
|Tomorrow 8:30 am to 2 pm||Faculty Development Dayhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/faculty-development-day-16/46981Banquet Room B - Heritage Banquet Room|
|3–6 pm||2016 Opening Receptionhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/2016-opening-reception/49013Alumni Hall and Eckman Mall|
|Sep 1 9 am to 1:30 pm||Faculty Meetinghttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/faculty-meeting-26/48911Jackson Campus Center|
|3:30–4:30 pm||IEX Course Proposal Workshop for Facultyhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/iex-course-proposal-workshop-for-faculty/49215St Peter Room, Jackson Campus Center|
|4 pm||Women's Soccer at Nebraska Wesleyanhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/women-s-soccer-at-nebraska-wesleyan/48498Lincoln, Neb.|
|7 pm||Men's Soccer at Wartburghttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/men-s-soccer-at-wartburg/48481Waverly, Iowa|
||New Student Orientationhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/new-student-orientation-12/39930Gustavus Campus|
|Sep 2 2 pm||Volleyball vs. Elmhurst (Elmhurst College Tournament)https://gustavus.edu/calendar/volleyball-vs-elmhurst-elmhurst-college-tournament/48578Elmhurst, Ill.|
|3–4 pm||Convocation for New Students and Familieshttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/convocation-for-new-students-and-families-2/49287Christ Chapel|
|4 pm||Volleyball vs. UW-Whitewater (Elmhurst College Tournament)https://gustavus.edu/calendar/volleyball-vs-uw-whitewater-elmhurst-college-tournament/48575Elmhurst, Ill.|
||Men's Golf at Transylvania Invitehttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/men-s-golf-at-transylvania-invite/49030Kentucky|
|All day||Women's Golf at Saint Ben's Invitationalhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/women-s-golf-at-saint-ben-s-invitational/49035Sartell, Minn.|
|Sep 3 9 am||Volleyball vs. North Park (Elmhurst College Tournament)https://gustavus.edu/calendar/volleyball-vs-north-park-elmhurst-college-tournament/48576Elmhurst, Ill.|
|10 am||Women's Cross Country at Crown Invitehttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/women-s-cross-country-at-crown-invite/49018St. Bonifacius, Minn.|
|10:50 am||Men's Cross Country at Crown Invitehttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/men-s-cross-country-at-crown-invite/49017St. Bonifacius, Minn.|
|noon||Women's Soccer hosts UW-La Crossehttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/women-s-soccer-hosts-uw-la-crosse-2/48499St. Peter, Minn.|
|1 pm||Football at Westminsterhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/football-at-westminster/47560Fulton, Mo.|
|1 pm||Volleyball vs. Benedictine (Elmhurst College Tournament)https://gustavus.edu/calendar/volleyball-vs-benedictine-elmhurst-college-tournament/48577Elmhurst, Ill.|
|3 pm||Men's Soccer hosts St. Scholastica (Gustavus Classic)https://gustavus.edu/calendar/men-s-soccer-hosts-st-scholastica-gustavus-classic/48483St. Peter, Minn.|
|Sep 4 10:30–11:30 am||Sunday Worshiping Communityhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/sunday-worshiping-community-20/49222Christ Chapel|
|3 pm||Men's Soccer hosts Knox (Gustavus Classic)https://gustavus.edu/calendar/men-s-soccer-hosts-knox-gustavus-classic/48484St. Peter, Minn.|
|Sep 6 All day||Fall Semester Beginshttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/fall-semester-begins/39932Gustavus Campus|
|6–6:40 am||WE- Bootcamp with Brendahttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-bootcamp-with-brenda/49371Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|6–6:40 am||WE- Bootcamp with Brendahttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-bootcamp-with-brenda-2/49517Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|9–10 am||Moodle Drop-in Hourshttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/moodle-drop-in-hours/49485Olin 124 Lab|
|12:40–1:20 pm||WE- Pilates with Rachelhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-pilates-with-rachel-2/49530Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|12:40–1:20 pm||WE- Pilates with Rachelhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-pilates-with-rachel/49385Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|2:30–4:30 pm||Foreign Language Equivalency Examshttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/foreign-language-equivalency-exams/45902Culpeper Language Learning Center, Vickner 108|
|5–6 pm||Liberate the Booty w/Gabe (HWC)https://gustavus.edu/calendar/liberate-the-booty-w-gabe-hwc-3/49734Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|Sep 7 6:40–7:20 am||WE Fitness Class-Pure Movement with Gabehttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-fitness-class-pure-movement-with-gabe/49545Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|6:40–7:20 am||WE- Pure Movement with Gabehttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-pure-movement-with-gabe/49399Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|11:40 am to 12:20 pm||WE Fitness Class-Yoga with Kellyhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-fitness-class-yoga-with-kelly-4/49566Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|11:40 am to 12:20 pm||WE- Step with Stephhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-step-with-steph/49413Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|12:40–1:20 pm||WE Fitness Class-Step with Stephhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-fitness-class-step-with-steph-3/49593Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|12:40–1:20 pm||WE- Yoga with Kellyhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-yoga-with-kelly/49427Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|2–4 pm||Moodle Drop-in Hourshttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/moodle-drop-in-hours/49486Olin 124 Lab|
|2:30–4:30 pm||Foreign Language Equivalency Examshttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/foreign-language-equivalency-exams/48954Culpeper Language Learning Center, Vickner 108|
|5 pm||Men's Soccer hosts Martin Lutherhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/men-s-soccer-hosts-martin-luther/48485St. Peter, Minn.|
|5 pm||Women's Soccer at UW-River Fallshttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/women-s-soccer-at-uw-river-falls-2/48500River Falls, Wis.|
|5:30–6:30 pm||Cardio Kickboxinghttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/cardio-kickboxing/49719Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|7 pm||Volleyball hosts Martin Lutherhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/volleyball-hosts-martin-luther/48579St. Peter, Minn.|
|7–8 pm||Theology of Liberation in the Second Millennium BCEhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/theology-of-liberation-in-the-second-millennium-bce/49515Confer 127|
|7–8 pm||Zumba w/McKenzie (HWC)https://gustavus.edu/calendar/zumba-w-mckenzie-hwc-2/49634Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|7–9 pm||Men's Hockey Informational Meetinghttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/men-s-hockey-informational-meeting-9/49252Lund Center room 207|
|Sep 8 6–6:40 am||WE Fitness Class-Yoga with Brendahttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-fitness-class-yoga-with-brenda-3/49607Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|6–6:40 am||WE- Yoga with Brendahttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-yoga-with-brenda/49454Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|8:30–10:30 am||Moodle Drop-in Hourshttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/moodle-drop-in-hours/49487Olin 124 Lab|
|10:30 am to 12:30 pm||Foreign Language Equivalency Examshttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/foreign-language-equivalency-exams/48955Culpeper Language Learning Center, Vickner 108|
|12:30–1:20 pm||New Faculty Orientation Sessionhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/new-faculty-orientation-session-102/49295Banquet Room C - St. Peter Banquet Room|
|12:40–1:20 pm||WE Fitness Class-Pyramid with Lauriehttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-fitness-class-pyramid-with-laurie-3/49620Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|12:40–1:20 pm||WE- Pyramid with Lauriehttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-pyramid-with-laurie/49467Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|5–7 pm||Alumni Gathering - Indianapolishttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/alumni-gathering-indianapolis/49285Bent Rail Brewery, 5301 N Winthrop Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220|
|7–8 pm||Zumba w/McKenzie (HWC)https://gustavus.edu/calendar/zumba-w-mckenzie-hwc-2/49635Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|9–10 pm||Pure Movement w/Gabe (HWC)https://gustavus.edu/calendar/pure-movement-w-gabe-hwc-2/49778Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|Sep 9 11:40 am to 12:20 pm||WE Fitness Class-Yoga with Kellyhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-fitness-class-yoga-with-kelly-4/49567Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|11:40 am to 12:20 pm||WE- Yoga with Kellyhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-yoga-with-kelly-2/49441Lund 224 (Aerobics Room)|
|noon to 12:30 pm||WE Fitness Class-TRX with Troyhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-fitness-class-trx-with-troy-4/49808Lund-3rd Floor Forum|
|noon to 12:30 pm||WE- TRX with Troyhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/we-trx-with-troy/49321Lund-3rd Floor|
|1–3 pm||Moodle Drop-in Hourshttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/moodle-drop-in-hours/49488Olin 124 Lab|
Yesterday by CJ Siewert
4 days ago by Stephanie Ash
From First – News
2 weeks ago by News Office
From Second – News
2 weeks ago by CJ Siewert
2 weeks ago by Stephanie Ash
3 weeks ago by CJ Siewert
3 weeks ago by JJ Akin '11
From Third – News
3 weeks ago by Stephanie Ash
Last month by JJ Akin '11
Last month by Al Behrends
From Fine Arts
Last month by Al Behrends
From Fine Arts
Last month by CJ Siewert
2 months ago by Al Behrends
From Fine Arts
3 months ago by Al Behrends
From Fine Arts
4 months ago by Al Behrends
From Fine Arts
Inside Gustavus is a newsletter for Gustavus Adolphus College employees produced by the Office of Marketing and Communication. It is published weekly during the academic year (except during the week of Thanksgiving, the Christmas break, Touring Week, and the Spring and Easter breaks). Anyone may submit items by filling out an online submission form. While online submissions are preferred, items may also be submitted typewritten on a letter-sized sheet of paper. Send "snail mail" items to: Inside Gustavus, Office of Marketing and Communication. Items must reach the office no later than 4:30 p.m. on the Tuesday before publication. For more information, contact Matt Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org or x7510).