Set up Gustavus e-mail
(taken from http://help.outlook.com/en-us/140/gg583826.aspx)
- On Start, swipe left to the App list, select Settings, and then select email + accounts.
- Select Add an account and select Other account.
- Enter your e-mail address and password and select Sign in
- If you see the message “We couldn’t find the settings for the account information you entered”, make sure the e-mail address and password are correct, and then select Try again.
- If your e-mail account can’t be set up automatically, select Advanced, and then select Internet email.
You'll need to enter the following information:
Account name Gustavus
Your name Type your name as you want it to appear when you send e-mail messages from your phone.
Incoming email server imap.gac.edu
Account type IMAP
User name Gustavus username
Password This is the password for your e-mail account.
Outgoing (SMTP) email server smtp-auth.gac.edu
Select Advanced and select the boxes Require SSL for incoming email and Require SSL for outgoing email.
Select Sign in.