Announcement: Passport Services Available - New and Renewals


Did you know that U.S. Citizens now need to have a passport to travel to Canada and Mexico?

From 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Nov. 17, 2009, representatives from the Nicollet County Recorders' Office ( will be accepting and processing passport applications (new and renewals). Faculty, staff and students are welcome to stop by and use their services. They will be set-up next door to the study abroad fair in the St. Peter Room. Further information and passport applications can be found at:

The County Recorders' office will be equipped to take passport photos at the fair (2 for $12.00) or you can get your passport photos done in Olin Hall Room 032 (2 for $5.00) beforehand and bring them with you.