Women's Futsal Rules
- Five players will be on the field at a time, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper.
- Either team may substitute at any dead ball.
- No substitution of the goalkeeper may be made during a penalty kick. Players in the field may switch positions.
- Game will consist of two twelve minute halves with a three minute half time.
- Games will end in a tie unless it is post-season play.
- Teams will referee their own game.
- Standard soccer rules will be in effect where applicable.
- There will be a 10 minute grace period if a team is short players, after 10 minutes it will be considered a forfeit.
- If a team forfeits twice they will not be eligible for the post-season tournament.
- The ranking for the post-season tournament will go as follows:
- win-loss record
If still tied then,
- head to head competitions between teams that are tied
- record against teams that are above you
- record against #1 team
- coin toss