1. A minimum of six players is needed to start and continue a game and up to 8 players can play at once. There must be at least 3 of each gender.
2. Games are 7 innings or 50 minutes.
3. Each team gets 3 outs per inning. Kickers must remain in same kicking order throughout game. Teams must kick male/female or female/male.
4. The batter is out in situations similar to softball (forceouts, popouts, etc.). In addition, a runner is out when he/she is hit by a thrown ball below the waist. (If a player dives or slides on the floor and his hit, he/she is out!)
5. Each kicker will be allowed 1 courtesy foul each time he/she is up to bat.
6. A runner who leaves the base before the pitch reaches home plate or is kicked, is out and the ball is dead. Leading off and stealing bases between pitches is not allowed.
7. NO runners may advance once the pitcher has control of the ball ON THE PITCHER’S MOUND.
8. Bunting will not be permitted and is a dead ball and an automatic out. This is a judgment call.
9. There is a 10 minute forfeit time.
10. 3nd FORFEIT: Team may be removed from the league.
11. A game will consist of 7 innings, however, no new inning may begin after 45 minutes has elapsed. The game can end in a tie.