Coed Walleyball Rules
- Service area is 3 feet from each end of the court.
- Game ends at 18 points, must win by 2 points.
- Coin toss will determine first service or choice of court side. Second game service to other team. Third game, if necessary, will need another coin toss.
- Out of bounds is when a ball, while crossing the net, hits the ceiling, back wall of opponent’s side or two walls consecutively on service, volley or block.
- Ceiling and back wall on own side is in bounds if own player touches it.
- Server cannot spike or block.
- Each team will play with 4 players, 2 females and 2 males.
- Blocker can reach over the net to block, providing the other team has made it’s third contact of the ball.
- Contacting two or more walls is allowed only by the team in possession of the ball on their own side. The ball must also be touched by another player before going over on a multiple wall hit.
- Teams will referee their own games.
- If a team does not appear within 10 minutes of the scheduled time, they must forfeit.
- The ranking for the post-season tournament will go as follows:
- win-loss record
If still tied then,
- team with least forfeits
- head to head competitions between teams that are tied
- record against teams that are above you
- record against #1 team
- coin toss