Fall Fest 2013!
Fall Festival 2013
October 12, 2013
11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Big Hill Farm (Gustavus student farmers) sale of produce
- Greet the alpacas (alpaca fiber products for sale)
- Artisans Craft sale (Tim’s Woodcrafts, Stained Glass Designs, pottery), etc.
- Unnatural Arboretum hike
- Exhibits: 4-H, scarecrows, Robot (by SPHS award-winning Robotics team)
- Hayrides on the trails
- Kids’ Area – Nature and Discoveries tables, face painting, etc.
- Live music performances by Gustavus musicians
- All day concession stand
11:30 a.m. - Robotics Demonstration by FIRST Robotics Competition team from St Peter and Mankato
1 p.m. and 3 p.m. - Border Collies: Herding and Agility demonstration
All events are free. All ages welcome.
For questions, please contact Shirley Mellema in the Linnaeus Arboretum at 507.933.6181 or at firstname.lastname@example.org