Here are some links which might be useful as you are stuying German:
How Fluent Are You?
- NCSSFL-ACTFL Global Can-Do Benchmarks - Estimate your fluency in Interpersonal Communication, Presentational Speaking, Presentational Writing, Interpretive Listening, and Intrepretive Reading.
- ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines (German) - See descriptions and samples for Speaking, Writing, Listening, and Reading in each of the proficiency levels. You may also want to read through descriptions in English.
- Assigning CEFR Ratings to ACTFL Assessments - See page 4 for chart.
- Testen Sie Ihr Deutsch - Online test from the Goethe Institut to help you examine your knowledge of German vocabulary and grammar along with how well you can understand spoken and written German.
- Sounds of Speech - Phonetik Die Laute des Deutschen- From the University of Iowa, see animations of how to pronounce sounds.