Wallenberg Foundation Intern Award
The Wallenberg Foundation Intern Award grants funding for Gustavus students to complete an internship in Sweden in January or summer. Award recipients receive reimbursements for internship-related tuition, travel, and living expenses.
The purpose of the Wallenberg Foundation Intern Award is to enable Gustavus students to benefit from the educational enhancement, personal growth, and career and professional development that result from the completion of an international internship, regardless of the student’s ability to pay. The Award also allows Gustavus to “increase the number of students who study or work in an international setting” as envisioned in the Commission Gustavus 150 strategic plan.
• Currently registered student at Gustavus Adolphus College in Good Academic Standing
• Junior (16 credits) or senior academic status as of internship start date
• Not on any type of Gustavus Adolphus College probation
• Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
• Internship must be completed by January 30, 2015 (Interim) or August 14, 2015 (Summer)
Award recipients will be required to submit original receipts for these expenses in order to receive their Awards.
Application are due by 5 PM on Friday, October 10, 2014 to Vincent Thomas, Internship Program Director, at the Center for Servant Leadership. Late Award Applications will not be considered.
Learn more about the history and stories of the Wallenberg Foundation Intern Award.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact:
Vince Thomas, Internship Director
The Program is funded by the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation.