Requirements for professional schools vary from school to school and can change year by year, students must carefully examine the pre-requisite requirements of the schools they are interested in to be current and accurate when registering for courses at Gustavus.
Depending on your area of interest within Public Health will determine the pre-requisite course requirements. Below is links to the pre-requisite requirements for the various programs at the University of Minnesota.
University of MN- Master of Public Health Programs
University of MN-Master of Public Health (MPH)
MPH degrees are geared for those who want to practice in a public health setting. Our MPH degrees meet the Association of Schools of Public Health core competencies in the following areas:
- Community Health Promotion
- Environmental Health
- Maternal & Child Health (On-Campus and Online)
- Public Health Administration & Policy
- Public Health Administration & Policy (hosted by Arizona State University)
- Public Health Informatics
- Public Health Nutrition
- Public Health Nutrition MPH (hosted by Arizona State University)
Updated 4/6/2014 HB