Companion Tour of Eastern Europe
Cost and Inclusions
Cost of the tour is $5,500 per person, based on double occupancy
Single room additional fee is $965
Cost for land only portion of the tour is $4,500 per person, based on double occupancy
Cost is based on a set number of travelers and may decrease slightly if actual number of travelers exceeds estimate and increase slighly if actual number of travelers is lower than estimate.
$200 per person (refundable until October 15, 2013) - Due with registration
50% of total tour costs – Due October 15, 2013
Remaining balance due December 1, 2013
$200 per person (refundable until October 15, 2013)
50% per person of total tour costs is non-refundable after November 1
100% per person of total tour costs is non-refundable after December 15
In addition to these specified costs any airline penalties incurred are also non-refundable.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing. The date such notification is received by MCI is the cancellation date.
Gustavus retains the right to cancel the tour on October 15, 2013 if interest and participation levels are not high enough to support the cost of a group tour.
- Airline transportation provided by scheduled air carrier (subject to change pending space availability at the time of group booking).
- U.S. Government airline taxes, fees and estimated fuel surcharge up to $500
- Transportation within Europe by modern deluxe motorcoach or other mode of transportation as listed in the Tour itinerary. An instrument truck/trailer is included.
- Concert arrangements are provided as authorized by local and national authorities and are part of official celebrations. As such, the performance venue and schedules are subject to their discretion. Sightseeing and cultural activities are scheduled around these significant performances. (MCI is not responsible if inclement weather, local political situations, or changes made by the host concert site are cause for the last minute cancellation or change of a concert.)
- Accommodations in excellent 3- and 4-star hotels chosen for location, reputation, cleanliness, and service. The price is based on double occupancy, all rooms with private facilities.
- Meals (except as indicated in the Tour itinerary) include daily breakfasts and dinners. Please note that breakfast is not included on day of arrival and dinner is not included on day of departure.
- Guided excursions, guided by licensed, professional guides as outlined in the day-by-day Tour itinerary. Guides are also selected based upon experience, referral, knowledge and ability to deal with people.
- Entrance fees are included to all museums and attractions listed in the day-by-day Tour itinerary.
- A full-time, multi-lingual Tour Manager will be with the group throughout the concert tour.
- Pre-departure Travel Notes are available to each participant containing useful information about travel preparation, destination information, useful packing and cultural conditioning suggestions.
- Printed Tour itineraries for each individual listing hotel addresses, telephone and fax numbers.
- Tips to hotel and restaurant personnel are included. Tips to Tour Managers, city guides and motorcoach drivers are not included.
- Flight bag, luggage tags, a souvenir Photo Video and a t-shirt are provided to each participant.
- $2M MCI Tour Liability Insurance coverage.
- Individual insurance coverage is included in all MCI programs. For specific limitations and exclusions, refer to the policy on file at our office.
Summary of Insurance Coverage:
$10,000 Travel Accident
$1,000 Medical Expense (accident or illness)
$300 Baggage Coverage
$600 Trip Cancellation/Interruption/Delay
- Transportation to and from the departure airport
- Difference between current and actual costs for the airline taxes and the estimated fuel surcharge, if applicable
- Drinks at dinners
- Airline luggage fees, if applicable (2nd checked bag, over weight/sized equipment)
- Travel Visa for non-US passport holders
Trip arrangement provided by MCI Travel.
For more information
If you’re interested joining us on this extraordinary journey, please contact Jackie Peterson at email@example.com or by calling 800-726-6193
Trip arrangement provided by MCI Travel.