2011 Gustavus Technology Training Classes
Monday, January 24, 2011 (Around 3 years ago)
Gustavus Technology Services is pleased to announce the return of free, hands-on, technology training sessions for faculty and staff. These training sessions will be in small groups held in the Olin Technology Classroom (Room 124B) beginning at 9:00 am and lasting about an hour. They are aimed at all different skill levels so all are welcome. Our goal is to make you feel more comfortable using technology, software and other online resources.
- Managing Photos with iPhoto — February 15, 2011
- iPhoto Advanced Topics - February 22, 2011
- Introduction to Aperture — Febrary 24, 2011
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop — March 1, 2011
- Introduction to Adobe Contribute - March 8, 2011
- Mastering Email on the Mac — March 15, 2011
- Mastering Email on Windows - March 17, 2011
- Backup with Windows Backup - April 12, 2011
- Backup with Apple Time Machine - April 14, 2011
- Making Movies with iMovie - April 19, 2011
- iDVD: Burning Your Movies to DVD - April 26, 2011
- Basic Word 2010 for Windows - May 3, 2011
- Basic Word 2011 for Mac - May 10, 2011
For more information, see (http://userservices.blog.gustavus.edu/2010/10/28/2010-2011-gustavus-technology-training-classes/).
Visit (https://gustavus.edu/gts) and click “Schedule an Appointment” to sign up or view a full list of class offerings and descriptions or call x6111.