I have college credit but still have questions about placement.

Students bringing in college credit (College in the Schools, AP, IB [higher level exams], PSEO) should NOT take the placement test; they should take the next level for which they received credit. If you took College level or AP French and have trouble registering, please contact the registrar’s office directly. With other questions about placement, email Dr. Laurent Dechery.