Teaching, Learning, and the Library
Folke Bernadotte Memorial Library
The library partners with classroom faculty across all disciplines to help students develop sophisticated research skills.? This partnership forms the core of our goals for student learning. We offer a variety of strategies, tips and proven methods for helping students develop sophisticated research skills (known in higher education & library circles as information literacy).
Library Instruction Program Overview:
- What is the library instruction program all about, anyway?
Effective strategies if you are teaching:
- FTS & other 100 level courses
- 200 & 300 level course
- Adaptable Research Assignments (for all levels)
Ideas for developing information fluency skills:
Insights into your students & their research practices and needs:
Additional helpful information:
- Contact your library liaison
- Check on library lab availability
- Explore the College & Lutheran Church Archives as a teaching resource