Library Rooms Available
To reserve a room in the Folke Bernadotte Memorial Library, please choose a floor below. After choosing a room, click on the link to check on availability. To complete reservation, please refer to information listed at the bottom of respected calendar. For any questions regarding room reservations, please contact email@example.com.
Main Floor Rooms
First Floor Rooms
Third Floor Rooms
- AV 1 has Internet and Wireless access plus phone connection for teleconferences, as well as overhead projector /screen. This room seats 35-38.
- AV II has Internet and Wireless access plus phone connection for teleconferences, as well as overhead projector /screen. This room seats 18 with desk chairs plus 12 - 14 at the conference tables.
- Kurzweil Room (103C) is equipped with enhanced visual software. For more information regarding use of 103C, please visit (https://gustavus.edu/library/research/disabilityservices.html). This room does not require a reservation.
- Corner Conference Room 101 provides a round discussion table with 12 chairs.
- Corner Conference Room 107 provides a round discussion table with 6 chairs.
*E-classroom policy: The library’s electronic classrooms are primarily for library instruction and secondarily for public use by students; faculty may reserve these rooms for special occasions in consultation with the library chair. They are not available for regular classes that require frequent hands-on computer facilities - for those needs, please contact the Registrar or Gustavus Technology Services.