Faculty Professional Travel Fund
The Faculty Professional Travel Fund supports faculty in their scholarly and creative work. Eligible faculty may use these funds :
- to defray travel costs of presenting scholarly papers, chairing or responding to sessions, or presenting creative work at professional meetings in their discipline or interdisciplinary area(s) at a professional conference;
- to defray travel costs of attending a conference specific to their discipline or an interdisciplinary area(s) related to their teaching and/or scholarship.
Policies and Forms
- Travel Guidelines
- Travel Procedures
- International Travel Supplement
- Travel Application
- Travel Expense Report (Excel)
Faculty Conference Presentations
- 2013-2014 Faculty Conference Presentations
- 2012-2013 Faculty Conference Presentations
- 2011-2012 Faculty Conference Presentations
- 2010-2011 Faculty Conference Presentations
- 2009-2010 Faculty Conference Presentations
- 2008-2009 Faculty Conference Presentations
- 2007-2008 Faculty Conference Presentations
Note: As of August 31, 2011:
- All reimbursements for mileage are capped at a maximum of $350.
- Food costs will be reimbursed provided itemized and reasonable receipts are submitted.
- Full-time visiting faculty in their second or successive year of a full-time faculty position may apply for up to $700 in professional conference travel funds only if they are presenting at the conference.
- Canada will NOT be included in the International Supplement travel funds.
- To be eligible for reimbursement, Travel Expenses must be submitted prior to travel and in the academic year in which the travel was taken.
- Due to a rapidly changing travel environment, the Kendall Center reserves the right to deny requests for expenses.