- Anti-virus software is required on all PC computers that are on the residential and wireless networks before connecting to the network.
Please note: Beginning in the 2014-2015 academic year, Gustavus Technology Services will no longer offer Symantec Endpoint Protection for installation on personally-owned computers. Campus network users (Windows) will still be required to have a functional antivirus program installed on their computer. These programs include Norton, Kaspersky, etc. On Windows 8 and above machines, the standard Windows Defender program is recommended.
Printing - PC
- HP Universal Print Driver - Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 - Needed for the Gustavus Residence Hall Printers.
- HP Universal Print Driver - 64- Bit Editions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 - Needed for the Gustavus Residence Hall Printers.
Printing - MAC
- HP Print Driver - For Macintosh Computers - Needed for the Gustavus Residence Hall Printers.
- Thunderbird Free Download from providers site.