Windows 7 is the recent release of the Microsoft Windows operating system. It was released October 22, 2009 and is the successor to Windows Vista.
Connecting to the network
Technology Services requires Windows machines connected to the Gustavus network to meet the following basic requirements:
- Your computer must have the most recent Windows updates.
- Your computer must have Symantec_Endpoint_Protection or another Antivirus program installed and have updated virus definitions.
Adding Recent Items to your Start Menu
- Right-click the Start Button
- Click the Start Menu tab
- Click the Customize Button
- Click the Recent Items box
- Click OK. Click OK.
- Recent Items should show up in your start menu
Printing PDF to HP4050 Printers
- Click the Print Button
- Click the Advanced Setting on the bottom of the screen
- Click Post Script Options on the left side of the screen
- Find the Print Method: Language 3
- Click and Select Language 2