(Redirected from SPAM)
Legitimate, non-spam e-mail is sometimes called ham.
The best way to protect yourself from receiving spam is to never give out or publish your e-mail address.
Spam Do's and Don'ts
- Respond to any messages you know are Spam.
- Don't try and unsubscribe, unless you know you subscribed in the first place.
- Share your password.
- Follow e-mail links, expecially if they ask for your credentials.
- Open unexpected or unknown attachments.
- Check sites privacy polices before supplying your email address
- Use a disposable email address.