Olin Technology Center
The Olin Technology Center (OTC) is a computer lab on the main floor of Olin Hall. This lab serves as the home of the Technology Helpline, Olin Technology Center Classroom, and is located next to the Technology Services Office.
This lab contains
- 12 iMac computers that will load Windows 7 via Virtual Lab and Mac OSX Lion
- Two Macintosh- computers dedicated for video production
- One HP Color LaserJet 5550dn printer (the Color Printer) - Includes the capability of printing 11 x 17
- One HP Laserjet 4015 printer (the Olin Lab Printer)
- One VHS to DVD Transfer Device
- The Olin Technology Center also has full wireless coverage for use with your laptop, iPod Touch, or other wireless devices.
- The desk in the lab is home to the Helpline portion of Technology Services.
- Plenty of table space for you to collaborate with others or to use for your personal laptop.