Lecture Capture is available in a select number of classrooms at Gustavus. Lecture Capture gives you the ability to record audio/video of a lecture, class, project or other presentation. By visiting a web page you are able to select a room, start/stop recording, and download your files. You must be in the building to start a recording of a room. (Example: To record Beck 315, you must be connected to the Beck wireless network.
How to use
While in the room you wish to record:
- Use a computer or smartphone to visit http://lecturecapture.gac.edu
- Make sure you are using the Gustavus or GustavusSecure wireless network.
- Log in with your Gustavus credentials
- Click the room you wish to record
- Click the Start Recording link (takes a few moments to tell you it is recording)
- Click Stop Recording when finish
- When done, the Lecture Capture system will send your Gustavus email a link to view your video. If you wish, you can share this link with others.