Gustavus AntiVirus Checking Tool
(Redirected from Gustavus Anti-Virus Checker)
Gustavus Network Registration requires that machines be running a detectable and current antivirus application. Please use the Gustavus Antivirus Checking Tool to verify your software and allow you to register your machine.
Download the Gustavus Antivirus Checking Tool
The Gustavus Antivirus Checking Tool is available to Gustavus students on the GReg Download Page.
- Click the link on the GReg Download Page for Gustavus Antivirus Checking Tool.
- When prompted select Save File.
- Save the file to a location you can find.
Install the Gustavus AntiVirus Checking Tool
- Double click the GustavusAVChecker.exe file after the download is complete.
- If prompted supply credentials to allow the installation.
- Click Next to begin the installation.
- When the installation is complete, click the Finish button.
Run the Gustavus AntiVirus Checking Tool
- From the Start Menu, select All Programs, in the Gustavus Folder, select Gustavus Security Center.
- Wait for Gustavus Security Center to load.
- Verify that your antivirus is detected.
- Click the Register Computer button.
- A browser window will open to the Gustavus Network Registration pages asking you to register your computer.
- You will receive a confirmation. Follow the directions on screen and reboot your computer.
- Verify that your network connectivity is working.
In order to register using the AntiVirus Checking Tool, machines must have updated definitions - for all antivirus programs.