Fusion for Technology Helpline Employees
Kayako Fusion is a web-based ticket tracking solution the Technology Helpline and various other departments on campus use for tracking requests and problems.
Both clients and Technology Helpline employees can access and interface with Fusion. For client access, please see Kayako_Fusion.
Helpline employees can access Fusion or the database (formerly known as SupportSuite) with their email username and password at:
The Dashboard is the landing page for Fusion users, or available on the Home Tab.
When a person leaves a voicemail message for the Technology Helpline, the message is recorded and a ticket is automatically created in Fusion. The recording is attached to the ticket.
The Subject for Voicemail generated tickets is New message ## in mailbox 61111 and the Full Name is listed as Voicemail System.
Procedure for voicemail generated tickets
- Listen to the recording.
- Access the recording by clicking on the attached *.WAV link in the ticket.
- This will download the recording and play it in the default audio application for the computer you are using.
- Transcribe the voicemail and describe the issue in the Add Note option for the ticket. Make sure to put as much detail as possible.
- Using the Edit tab, change the Subject, Full Name and Email to correctly reflect the caller information. Update the information.
- Reply, call or note action and update the ticket.