Front Row is the Media Center software that comes with Apple computers.
Installing Front Row and/or Photo Booth on Intel Based Macs - ©2007
Enable Front Row
- Go to Apple Menu/System Preferences/Security and uncheck the box stating Disable remote control infrared receiver
- Go to Apple Menu/System Preferences/Keyboard & Mouse
- Click on Keyboard Shortcuts
- Make sure the boxes to the left of Front Row and Hide and show Front Row are checked.
Install Photo Booth
- Obtain the Photo Booth software from Steven Vogt x7174
- Double click the installer and follow the prompts
- Photo Booth will be installed in Macintosh HD/Applications