(Redirected from Firefox)
- Tabbed browsing
- Inline spellcheck
- Find as you type
- Full screen mode
- Integrated search
Note: On Macs, replace ctrl with command/apple key
- Close a window or tab: ctrl+w
- Jump to search bar: ctrl+k
- Open a new tab: ctrl+t
- Re-open last closed tab: ctrl+shift+t
- Open a new Firefox window: ctrl+n
- Jump straight to address bar: F6, ctrl+l
- Refresh a page: F5, ctrl+r
- Open your history: ctrl+h
- Find as you type: /
- Jump to next open tab: ctrl+page up
- Jump to previous open tab: ctrl+page down
Mozilla suggests that all users update to the latest version of the browser.
How do I check if I have the current version of Mozilla Firefox?
- Windows without menus showing - From the FireFox menu - select Help - About FireFox.
- Windows with Menus Showing - From the Help Menu select About FireFox.
- Macintosh - From the FireFox menu - select About Firefox.
Mozilla acting slow?
Try Mozilla's reset tool, which keeps your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, saved passwords), but resets other profile information that can slow down your browsing.