Epson Projection Software
The Epson projectors at Gustavus are all capable of being used wirelessly if the correct software has been installed on your computer. This program is EasyMP. The current version of the EasyMP software is version 2.8.
In addition, some of the projectors are capable of being used as interactive whiteboards with additional software.
- EasyMP allows a computer to project wirelessly. All Epson projectors on campus have this feature enabled.
- Easy Interactive Driver allows you to use interactive tools (pen) to draw on the projected image. The interactive tools are available on the Epson short throw projectors on campus.
- Easy Interactive Tools enables a pallet of tools to draw on the screen and then capture your notes as an image.
For Windows Computers
- EasyMP http://gts.gac.edu/gts/epson/EasyMP2.81.exe
- Easy Interactive Driver http://gts.gac.edu/gts/epson/EasyInteractiveDriver1.10.exe
- Easy Interactive Tools http://gts.gac.edu/gts/epson/EasyInteractiveTools2.11.exe